U KNEW THE NEW WAY..Way back!

U KNEW THE NEW WAY..Way back!


Rahul:(to his best friend Lokesh) Hello,Lokky boyo!How are u?
Lokesh:Rally,pls dont ask me.its just like a maze;am confused !I just can’t bear it anymore!
Rahul:what?your life is amaze..wow!so lucky! u should enjoy …….
Lokesh:no ******,am going to suicide,after this,why are u taking my words sarcastically?
Rahul:No ,bro!I am not taking it  as a circus.And,one more thing,you dare do anything wrong with u!I’ll simply kill you,if u do that,or,even try to do that,never think of a suicide!
Lokesh:Wow!Rally u are great!if I try to commit suicide,you’ll kill me..next  level!Then I’ll rather go for suicide attempt,rather than really committing it.My Rally is there to do the rest…
Rahul:Anyway, tonight I am going to watch movies with my friends in my place.Wanna come ? I have invited a lot of my friends,at  least 17 of them are surely coming.
Lokesh :So,Rally wants me to join them ,huh?Ok,that’s not a big deal ,am free anyway.But,why so much crowd?
Rahul :Oh.. I forgot to tell you,we’re gonna watch a movie only for 18+;including me they are 18..u will make our path smoother.
Lokesh :Oh… Wait!What ?
————-×××××××××————

Comments