Don’t worry<Oh! you paint so well,
so adapt you are at drawing
attention to you
along with the mistakes annoying
you made, letting ink fall on the paint.
Now all your glory may faint
away
while being accused of messing up you previous works some way.
But please don’t fall apart
as the paint under the faulty work is still an art
of a lovely heart
who dares to leave
to let someone important relieve
being aware of the approaching unavoidable grief.
≪So as a guy, you couldn’t be complete and appealing,
It’s okay! When did I mind?
This me, lucky, found for her colors a brush,
cuddling, caring and kind;
that’s what, matters to me,
you needn’t be lucrative to see,
neither you need to know to dance and to recite,
as what you already,can bring anyone to a world, afresh alight
nor you have to be mesmerizing
in the way you’ll sing
like a king
with your magical wing,
when even the heartiest of the Charismas fails to ping,
feeling two hearts ring.
≪<May be you still search for that “one day”
to welcome those who left you somehow
and to show off directing
where you belong to now.
May be you still do wait
at your promised venue
letting memories, hurting ones,
continue
to do so,just for the stranger
who saved you with a smile
but why do you let your sun fade away?
No summer!so what? Set it free and agile.
let it run after lovely yet transitory rainbows
it’s your Sun who created them ,they forget meanwhile
then why would it rise in an empty shore?
break the cage and come to the Nile.
to do whatever do you want,
and to recover, ’ll help I, from all these fragile!
≪≪Still, neither would I mind for
your messing up paintings
nor would I flee
away from your 3 a.m. screams;,
will I give my everything
to cut off pain
from your strain,
and will help you avoid,
Saudae of a hireath from making you destroyed ,
and to not let you create inside you any void,
still if you fear crying , “save me please”
I’ll try to make you help yourself,asking “Say cheese!”
≪ ≫Can i be your boat
while you travel to and fro;
and not lovely islands whom
you enjoy exploring,but eventually do let go.
Can I be the clouds
whispering with the flow
of the unstoppable wind,
whom you didn’t teach to be slow.
And even if you become the cloud itself
Can i be the rain?
adding worth to your existence
accompanying your strain,
while your tears shed,
again and again!
Can i be?
No,I will be fain!
And why don’t you again start to giggle, holding the smile
as old as a decade;
don’t pack ,no one knows
to whom these words are supposed to dedicate!
_________________ .............................. ______________________-
Comments
Post a Comment